About the Managing Director, Amber Fox:
- Post-graduate qualified teacher with a Bachelor of Teaching, Bachelor of Education and a Graduate Diploma in TESOL
- 18 years teaching experience in private and public schools across Sydney and London working as a classroom teacher, ESL teacher, Multilit Reading, Reading Recovery teacher, gifted and talented teacher and learning support teacher
- More than two years experience working at Educational Assessment Australia, UNSW Global, developing world-class assessment resources for NAPLAN, UNSW ICAS tests (English, Mathematics, Computer Skills) and developing an online ESL assessment tool for the Victorian Education Department.
- Writer and reviewer of global maths assessments for 3P Learning, the company behind Mathletics.
- Author of a series of K-6 curriculum-aligned mathematics assessment books.
- I identify the specific strengths and weaknesses of your child using a range of comprehensive Australian curriculum-aligned assessments.
- I develop tailored learning programs that target your child’s weaknesses and accelerate their strengths.
- I use curriculum-aligned, high quality educational resources to maximise your child’s academic achievement.
- I set homework tasks so that your child can consolidate new skills.
- I assess continually to ensure that your child has mastered new skills.
- I provide regular feedback to parents about student progress.
- For small-group tutoring, I keep the class sizes small to ensure your child can receive the right level of attention and assistance.
Clever Fox Education © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Copyright 2017.